Friday, November 15, 2013

PolyLAB Update 11/15/2013

Think I finally decided on a the MIDI 2 CV.   Hexinverter.net has a DIY MIDI2CV that pretty much fits the bill.  The only issue is it cannot chose how many voices for poly.  It's either 1 or 4.  But, there is a version of software over on muff's that allows to select how many voices, among other things.  At first I was just going to hardwire it under the panel, but I decided that I would wire switched jacks and normal everything for 2-voice poly, but when a cable is inserted, it will break the connection.  Should be pretty cool.  While I'd like to have a custom one built, I don't know how to write code and it would probably be a lot more expensive to pay someone to build it for me.

The Globals panel is pretty much laid out.  I just ordered that last remaining parts needed.  Now the big challenge is getting the case designed and built.


No comments:

Post a Comment